Jones and DeMille Engineering was proud to be a part of the design engineering and construction management services for ewp water diversion & flood rehabilitation bank repairs on several major irrigation structures on the Yellowstone, Duchesne, Strawberry, and Lake Fork Rivers. The $1.2M C Canal irrigation diversion was totally removed and replaced.
Construction management services included:
- 6,000 linear feet of bank armor
- Repair of Yellowstone diversion
- Removal and reconstruction of C. Canal diversion structure
- Working with over 250+ property owners to obtain written permission for property access.
- Observation of construction of stabilization and restoration efforts along the Duchesne River in an environmentally-sensitive area.
- Observation of reinforcement of stabilization work to the Central Utah water aqueduct crossing the Duchesne River
- Coordination with NRCS, Duchesne County, Moon Lake Water Users, Hicken Ditch Company, UIIP, and the USFWS.