MS—Wildlife and Wildlands Conservation, Brigham Young University
Wyatt has been involved in the environmental field since 2011. While attending Brigham Young University, he worked seasonally with the Forest Service and was a research assistant for several BYU-affiliated environmental studies. After graduating, he worked as an environmental engineer for a mining company where he gained valuable permitting and project management experience.
Currently, Wyatt prepares environmental documents for a variety of civil engineering projects. Wyatt’s expertise includes environmental permitting, botany, soil science, ecology, disturbed-land reclamation, water quality, and project management. Wyatt has assumed leadership roles on a number of challenging, interdisciplinary projects, and continues to broaden his experience.
- Whiterocks Irrigation Company Whiterocks & Mosby Canals Rehabilitation EA (BOR)
- West Erda Drinking Water EA (Utah Division of Drinking Water)
- Duchesne County Bluebell Phase III Road Improvements Permitting
- Moab Safe Routes to School Categorical Exclusion (UDOT/FHWA)
- Bicknell Main Street Improvements (UDOT/FHWA)