MS • Integrative Biology from Brigham Young University
Jenna brings over 16 years of experience involving NEPA, environmental policy compliance, and environmental document preparation. Her responsibilities have included completion of all necessary NEPA documents required for federal permits, preparation of permit applications, and project management. Jenna is very proactive in finding the critical path elements for a project’s environmental requirements, which will allow her to quickly identify any risks.
Jenna has served as a team leader for numerous projects, including those documented in categorical exclusions, environmental assessments (EAs), biological assessments (BAs), and environmental impact statements (EISs). Jenna has prepared numerous environmental documents for projects ranging in size from $2,000 to $6 billion in total project costs. Jenna is very proactive in finding the critical path elements for a project’s environmental requirements, which will allow her to quickly identify any risks associated with a project.
- DCWCD Victory Pipeline NEPA Coordination and EA
- Moon Lake Water Users Yellowstone Feeder Canal EA, BA and Bureau of Reclamation Permitting Coordination (ongoing)
- Tooele Co. EDA Application Environmental Review Document
- San Juan County Dry Wash Reservoir Environmental Assessment (EA)
- Fremont Waterworks Culinary Improvements EA
- Long Valley Sewer Improvement District Section 404 permitting